We welcome you and your children with open arms at Barakah International School, every child is considered equal and anyone is welcome to join us.
Take the first step to ensure a bright future for your child.
-Admissions open for the Pre-School Children & Class II - V. Limited seats only. Procure Application forms from the School Office, enroll the required details, and submit it in the office at the earliest. Parents will have to attend the interview along with the child before admission. For general information, you may visit our school office.
- The school admits boys and girls, to availability of seats.
- While applying for admission, the following documents should be furnished.
Original Transfer Certificate for Class II to VII duly counters signed by the competent authorities.
- Character and conduct certificate
- Original birth certificate for Kindergarten, and Class-I.
- Photocopy of the progress report/marks sheet of the previous Class.
- 3. All new admissions should appear for an entrance test.
- 4. All applications for withdrawal should be made to the Principal, through the school office, after clearing all dues to the school.
- 5. Passport size latest photo 6 nos.
- 6. Id proof of child, passport copy for NRIs.
Office hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00a.m. – 12.30p.m